The Illusioneering Lab is seeking participants for a research study on two-handed interfaces in simulated augmented reality. If you choose to take part in the study, you will be asked to perform a series of interaction tasks while wearing a virtual reality headset and complete a set of questionnaires. You must already have access to a compatible headset and be familiar with its operation. Participation is expected to take approximately 75 minutes. You will receive a $15 gift card upon completion of the research study.
- 18 years of age or older
- Able to stand and walk without assistance
- Able to communicate in written and spoken English
- Normal vision or corrected vision using glasses or contact lenses
- Access to an HTC Vive or Vive Pro headset with two controllers
- Must not be pregnant
- Must not have a history of epilepsy, seizures, or severe motion sickness
Participation in this study is completely voluntary, and the decision whether or not to participate will not affect your student or employment status at the University of Minnesota.